Its that time again! March 1st-6th 2023, Ensenada to San Quintin! This year we will be riding approximately 140 miles along the beautiful Pacific coastline through parts of the Baja 500/1000 race course. The ride will start in Ensenada, as usual and we will drive to San Quintin which is located on the Pacific Coast of Mexico.
Erik & Ursula Ridens and their crew from Black Rhino Performance will be leading the charge again. We will trailer our machines to San Diego on Wednesday Mar 1st, spend the night in San Diego and then meet up at Black Rhino Thursday morning, Mar 2nd to drive to Ensenada and arriving at Estero Beach Resort https://hotelesterobeach.com This is where we will spend the first & fourth night in Mexico and where we will leave our trucks and trailers. This place is gated and guarded with security. Ensenada’s paradise, Baja Californian and Californian families’ favorite family resort for more than 70 years.
Thursday morning, Mar 2nd we drive the SXS's to San Quintin where we will spend 2 nights and then return back to Ensenada where we will spend the last night. The hotel in San Quintin is The Old Mill Hotel https://hoteloldmill.com founded in 1920. They focus on adventurous people who do what "we do!" There is a restaurant/bar adjacent to the motel called the Eucalipto and that is where we will have one of our paid group dinners. Bar tab is on you. There is a whole lot in between all of this including a day trip at the Oyster farms where lunch consisting of Fish & Carne Tacos, Oysters, Etc.
Spots are limited and by invitation, if we do not fill all the spots then we will take consideration of others and I will not know this until Jan 1st. A non-refundable $400.00 to hold your spot is due now and the balance of the trip will be due JAN 20, 2023.
- Day 1 - Travel to San Diego by truck
- Day 2 – Travel to Ensenada by truck
- Day 3 – Ensenada to San Quintin, 140 miles by Side X Side
- Day 4 – Explore San Quintin, 25-60 miles Oyster Farm Trip by Side X Side
- Day 5 – San Quintin to Ensenada, 140 miles by Side X Side
- Day 6 – Travel home by Truck
Cost $775.00 Per Person (based on 2 adults per room $1550)
- Parking Fee in San Diego - ACE Parking - PETCO PARK
- 4 nights hotel stay, double occupancy (2 nights at Estero Beach Hotel & Resort, 2 nights in San Quintin; parking fees included)
- 7 hosted meals (2 trailside lunches, 2 restaurant dinners, and 3 restaurant breakfasts)
- Ride t-shirt & swag bag
- Chase truck and trailer
- Guide and mechanic
Not Included: Bar Tabs, Gas, 2 Breakfast, 2 Dinners, 2 Lunch, Souvenirs & Spending Money. Room in San Diego.
Caravan from San Diego to Ensenada will be arranged.
You will need to call the Hotel Z Pineapple to pay for San Diego room. Details will be sent by text