The Assault Industries heavy duty rear chassis brace for Polaris RZR is designed and manufactured right here in America. The brace places the upper and lower radius rod mounting points in double shear, increasing rigidity and improving handling feel.
This new and improved design features integrated reverse-inset tow hitch. This design makes it so the tow receiver doesn't protrude so much from the rear of the vehicle which we think looks much cleaner!
The brace is a direct bolt-on upgrade and requires no drilling or modification to install. The rear brace is engineered to be compatible with OEM and aftermarket radius rods. Available in Black finish, the brace looks awesome, improves performance and installs easily with basic tools!
Note: Does not fit 2018+ RZR Turbo SPackage Contents
(1) Chassis Brace with Tow Hitch
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Integrated tow hitch receiver (2in)
- Reverse inset receiver for a clean, low-profile look
- Improved rigidity
- Hitch points built-in (For securing to trailer)
- Made from 1018 heavy duty steel
- Double Shear
- Compatible with OEM and aftermarket radius rods
- Made in the USA
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014-2021
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2021
- Polaris RZR RS1 : 2018-2021