When a puncture occurs, Slime's patented sealant is carried directly to the source. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented.
- For emergency use only! Slime's Emergency Tire Sealant is designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive, making it safe for finished metal wheels
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
- Requires air
- Refill bottle for the Smart Spair Tire Repair Kit (#50107)
Please note: Slime's emergency repair formula is not approved for use more than 3 days or 100 miles. Looking for prevent and repair tire or tube sealant for your non-highway vehicles?