Flexible, collapsible, lightweight, expedition-ready utility bladders for the safe transport and storage of liquid hydrocarbon products and other powersports and automotive fluids, available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-gallon sizes. Working in collaboration with start-up brand Armadillo Bag™, adventure proof packing systems and gear company Giant Loop® is helping bring the convenience of super rugged, lightweight, collapsible Armadillo Bag Liquid Power Reservoirs to international overland travelers, off-road racers and powersports enthusiasts across the globe. Armadillo Bags are available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-gallon capacities. Named after the tough desert dwelling armadillo (Spanish for “little armored one”) that rolls into a ball to defend itself, rugged expedition-ready Armadillo Bags are designed for the safe temporary storage and transport of a broad range of essential automotive and powersports fluids. When empty, Armadillo Bags can be rolled up or packed flat for convenient storage, and they weigh a fraction of rigid plastic and metal containers which remain the same size whether full or empty. Employing a two-layer construction, Armadillo Bags feature an RF-welded inner bladder contained within and protected by a highly abrasion resistant sewn Cordura® outer sleeve. Webbing and rubber-molded handles provide easy anchors to hang the reservoirs while filling and installing the included pour spout, and to grip the bags while dispensing liquids. Webbing daisy chains run the length of Armadillo Bags to prevent them from sliding out from under tie-down straps. The included plastic pour spout conveniently stows away in a pocket on the outer sleeve. Each inner reservoir is individually pressurized and tested at the factory, and finished Armadillo Bags are subjected to multi-point random testing and inspections. Although allowed usage depends on local laws, rules and regulations in the countries where Armadillo Bags are being used*, the materials themselves are compatible with hydrocarbon fuels, such as gasoline, diesel, kerosene and jet, as well as coolant, hydrocarbon based lubricants and other automotive and industrial fluids.
- NOTE: Armadillo Bags are not portable fuel containers as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state and federal agencies. Armadillo Bags are NOT intended for fuel storage or transport in the USA.
- After the fluid is dispersed the Armadillo bag can be collapsed rolled up and stored in a compact areas like back packs, rack bags or under the seat of the vehicle
- Rolled empty diameter measures approximately: 2.5” for 1-gallon; 3” for 2-gallon; 3.5” for 3-gallon and 4” for 5-gallon
- The 1-gallon Armadillo Bag weighs just 13 ounces; 2-gallon is 1 pound; 3-gallon is 1.25 pounds; and 5-gallon is 1.5 pounds
- Flat, filled dimensions measure: 10" wide x 16.5" long x 3” tall for 1-gallon; 12" x 20.5" x 4” for 2-gallon; 13.25" x 24.5" x 5” for 3-gallon and 15" x 29.75" x 6” for 5-gallon
- Daisy loops on bags allow the bags to be attached almost anywhere, back packs, utility racks, snowmobile/snow bike tunnels, UTV beds.
- Armadillo bags will not tip and spill like traditional hard containers
- Weight and space savings over rigid fuel containers are significant advantages of the Armadillo Bags
Have A Dirty DAY!!!